Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Today's Carbooting

We were not sure whether the carboot sale would be on today but as it was dry and we had woken up early we thought we would give it a try. Sure enough it was on although much much smaller than usual. David didn't find much but I did okay. Here is what I bought:

Two bottles of brand new and unused Eau de toilette bought from the same lady at £1.50 a bottle. One is Red Jeans by Versace (usually £14.00) and the other is the Sanctuary Spa classic (usually £16.50). The lady kindly let me test them to see if they were still "fresh" and I could tell they were new as it took a few pumps of the spray to get the perfume out.



Three Clinique chubby sticks - baby tint which are all new and just 50p for the three. I have got to know the lady who was selling them and she told me that they had been in last years advent calendar from Clinique and she didn't like them. I love the baby pink colour ( budding blossom) and the rosy red (coming up rosy). I'm not too sure about the purple/lilac one (flowering freesia) so I may give this to my niece as a little stocking filler.


A pair of hardly used ghds for £6.50. I already have a couple of pairs of these but who can resist a spare pair for that price. David bought me some from Selfridges a few years ago and they cost a fortune. I have never used them as I bought a pair shortly afterwards for £18 from the Cheshire Carboot sale.


A Valentino glasses case for just 20p


From the same stall a Bloomingdales make-up case for 20p




Two bars of Zoella bath fizzers for 50p each. My regular readers will know how much I love a bath bomb. I love how these are like bars of chocolate where you break off a chunk or so to put in your bath. Love it!


Three boxes of beautiful silver glass Christmas tree decorations from John Lewis for £1 a box. They have a beautiful shape and white ribbon to hang them from the tree. They were originally priced at £10 a box.



A Jagermeister gift set with wooly ski hat and miniature for £1. This is another stocking filler for my nephew/niece.


A gift set of Osprey socks - there should be three pairs inside but there were just two. This was just £1 and they are beautifully soft socks.



Three DVD boxed sets for £1 each.


A large selection of films ranging in price from free (!!??!!) to £1.



A large selection of naughty chocolate for £3.


Not a huge haul but not bad considering the time of year.

No comments: